Life Line Screening will offer affordable, non-invasive and painless health screenings at Restoration Church on August 29th.
A package of five screenings to identify risk for stroke, heart disease and other chronic conditions will be offered:
- Carotid artery ultrasound to identify plaque buildup in the carotid arteries
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm ultrasound to identify presence of an enlargement
- An EKG to identify the presence of atrial fibrillation
- Ultrasound of the lower legs to look for peripheral artery disease
- Ultrasound of the shin bone to detect osteoporosis
Attention: We're updating our calendar on Monday, Aug. 12. Get a sneak peek here: stltoday.com/events.