More people will one day need long-term care (LTC) services at home, in assisted living or in nursing home - and the cost for care is rising.
Seven common myths about LTC
1) "A government program will take care of me"
2) "I can save the money I'll need for LTC services"
3) "Only old people need LTC services"
4) "I don't need separate LTC protection because I have health insurance"
5) "LTC protection pays for nursing home care only"
6) "I can't afford LTC insurance"
7) "We don't need LTC protection because we have each other"
Too often, people get confused by these myths and stop short of preparing for a secure future.
RSVP (314) 878-4950
Attention: We're updating our calendar on Monday, Aug. 12. Get a sneak peek here: stltoday.com/events.