Cotton Cuts Collective is having open house:
2032 Chesterfield mall - right next to Cheesecake Factory
It’s the newest, premium sewing experience in St. Louis. People come create in luxurious maker space, a retreat for their creative souls.
Open house agenda:
- Enjoy free “Make and Take” activities
- Use our new sewing machines to make 9 patches for quilt donation to STL Crisis Nursery
- Enjoy shopping our “Fabric Vault” for $1.00 fat quarters
- Free scrap bags (1 per visitor), while supplies last!
- Door prizes
- Learn all about what makes the Collective a special place to gather and create