The Sun Run 5k and 1-mile fun run supports the world-class pediatric health care provided every day at SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital. We care for more than 200,000 children each year, regardless of their family’s ability to pay.
Whether you are an experienced runner, a beginning runner or a family – we have your cure for fitness this fall. Starting and finishing at Ballpark Village, the 5k run features chip-timing from Fleet Feet Sports and the 1 mile fun run offers a casual walk. Every run / walk registrant will receive the official Sun Run t-shirt.
Sizes are not guaranteed for registrations after September 9.
Sun Run Sponsorships are available as well, click here for the opportunity packet.
New for 2018 – The Sun Run School Fundraising Challenge! Click here to sign your school up.
Check back for updates as the route and Runner’s Village participants will be added soon!
Thank you in advance for your consideration and support in making the Sun Run a big win for Cardinal Glennon kids!
(a) Things to Know Leading Up to Race Day:
· $25 before July 6
· $30 from July 6-September 9
· $35 after September 9
•We have partnered with InterPark this year to offer $6 race day parking at Stadium West Garage located at 215 South Eighth Street, St. Louis, MO 63102. Pre-purchase your parking pass today to park steps away from Runner’s Village!
· Sun Run t-shirt (sizes not guaranteed after September 9)
· Access to our fundraising platform
· Runner’s Village amenities including a photo booth, Bubble Bus and pre- and post-race entertainment with Utopia Entertainment
· Complimentary beverages provided by Heartland Coca-Cola
· Complimentary post-race food
•Packet Pick-Up will be available at Fleet Feet Des Peres:
· Friday, September 28 from 3 – 8 pm
· Saturday, September 29 from 10 am – 5 pm